Friday, December 21, 2007

Expecting...

Exciting news from the Gilbertson's... we are expecting the arrival of our first child this spring, due March 25th! We had a very fun 'Halloween surprise' finding out the gender of our baby... The biggest blessing is that the baby is healthy in every way!! I have included a "belly blog" for those of you afar that have been pestering me about sharing pregnant pictures...


16 weeks…















18 weeks...




















20 weeks… the day we found out if we were having a son or a daughter -- Halloween!



















The ‘Sono Squad,' Ryan and my mom, ready for action at the Dr.’s office...














Proud parents-to-be… waiting… not so patiently! We were so excited to hear the news!!!














Baby gender news - I guess I wore bright blue for a reason!















Sharing news with Granny and Gramps Haggerty. They will be having their 5th great-grandson!! What fun...












22 weeks...









24 weeks...








26 weeks and counting... down!!!! We are now starting our third trimester -- Just where has the time gone?!?!?

No comments: