A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
-- John Bowring
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Aunt Amy and Cousins Blake and Chase Pay Us a Visit!
So much fun to be had on the farm...
A Day in Dubois...
Family Time...
Great Granny and Gramps were thrilled to have all five of their great-grandsons together in one place at one time! A family first!! It was also the first time in a long time that the cousins were together... but we sure missed Doug!
Oh my goodness, where do I start first!!! Amy's sons are just the cutest little boys I have ever seen!!! And those blue eyes - Amy better be ready, they are going to be heartbreakers! P.S. Amy looks GREAT!!
Your parents must have been so happy to have all of you together, under one roof. Christmas came early for the Haggerty family this year!!
I'm so happy you are blogging. It makes you not seem so far away! I can't wait to meet little Jordan. The picture of Chase or Blake wrapping his arm around Jordan is precious. I hope to see him soon!!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, where do I start first!!! Amy's sons are just the cutest little boys I have ever seen!!! And those blue eyes - Amy better be ready, they are going to be heartbreakers! P.S. Amy looks GREAT!!
Your parents must have been so happy to have all of you together, under one roof. Christmas came early for the Haggerty family this year!!
I'm so happy you are blogging. It makes you not seem so far away! I can't wait to meet little Jordan. The picture of Chase or Blake wrapping his arm around Jordan is precious. I hope to see him soon!!
Post a Comment