Ryan had his 30th birthday on Sunday... But lucky enough, the birthday celebration started on Saturday night when my parents offered to babysit and we got to go out on our first official date since the birth of J!! The date was complete with dinner at Ryan's favorite restaurant, The Depot, and a trip to Wal-Mart! Ha!
The birthday boy and his son...
(who's already sticking his tongue out at his mom!!)

I made Ryan his favorite cake - yellow cake with chocolate frosting - and we were all geared up to light the candles and sing happy birthday when we realized we had no idea which of the 74 boxes the matches were packed in!!! This is the epitome of our life currently... But we are living in our new house, just not yet settled!
Since Jordan is not yet big enough to have gone with his Daddy on his birthday golf outing, he and I played with his new activity gym. He loves it!!

2 comments:
Happy big THREE ZERO Ryan!! A new home, a beautiful wife, and a handsome little boy -- I hope life continues to treat you well.
Happy Belated Birthday Cuz! Geez, 30, I would have never guessed! Love the pictures of Jordan, he is such cutie. Any plans for a trip to the Jilek farm in July for the family gathering? Would be great to see you!
Post a Comment