I weigh 18 lbs. 3 oz
I am 27.5" long
I wear almost exclusively 12 months clothes
My parents are in a panic getting fall/winter clothing that fits me!
This is about as far as they've gotten... I'm sure you can barely see me. I'm in the center of the picture... trying to blend into my surroundings.
I wear almost exclusively 12 months clothes
My parents are in a panic getting fall/winter clothing that fits me!
This is about as far as they've gotten... I'm sure you can barely see me. I'm in the center of the picture... trying to blend into my surroundings.

I have two teeth that popped through over the weekend! They are my best kept secret - mom and dad know they are there but I refuse to let them have a peek at those pearly whites just yet!! In a week or two... I will resemble a deer.

I really like to sit up all by myself!!
But this is what happens when I don't tighten my core...
I love to read books!!! I definitely get that from Mom.



I am a nature boy!
And a Mama's boy (for now!!) Daydreaming of the days on the golf course with dad....
Usually from 10:00 p.m 'til 5:30 a.m.... and back asleep until I have to get up and go to the sitter on Tues, Weds, and Thurs. I LOVE the days I get to stay home with mom and I sleep in 'til 9:00 or 9:30!! I think those are her favorite days too. Dad doesn't hear much either way.

I like Tuesdays when I get to be with my Grammy and Grandpa. Their high chair is the best! I like my Amber tons too. I get to be with her on Wednesdays and Thursdays. My mom didn't get a picture of us together yet though. I also like to cross my feet a lot.
(Grammy had a boogie.)
This was last Friday night when my mom and dad went out on a date and I got to stay with my G & G 'til bedtime when they picked me up. I love cozy PJ's... with feet!
And I LOVE dinnertime conversation... particularly what I add to it!! Mom laughs at me cause she thinks it's cute and funny...dad can't wait for this kind of behavior to carry over to a dinner at a crowded restaurant.
This was last Friday night when my mom and dad went out on a date and I got to stay with my G & G 'til bedtime when they picked me up. I love cozy PJ's... with feet!
And I LOVE dinnertime conversation... particularly what I add to it!! Mom laughs at me cause she thinks it's cute and funny...dad can't wait for this kind of behavior to carry over to a dinner at a crowded restaurant.
All in all, I am a super-happy baby... with really lucky parents!






2 comments:
What, he sits up!!!???!!! All by his little self! Wow, way to go Jordan. Where have I been?
Such a big boy huh?!?! Could we be any prouder?!?!? Heehee
Post a Comment