A happy family is but an earlier heaven. -- John Bowring
What adorable pictures of Jordan! I also like the new look of your blog. You will have to show me how to apply the cool backgrounds. It was great to spend time with you guys yesterday!
He is getting so big! In some of the pictures he doesn't look like a baby any more...just like a little boy! Check out my blog to see pics of Marlee since emailing them to you didn't work!
I don't think Jordan could get any cuter!!! He has so many teeth too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What adorable pictures of Jordan! I also like the new look of your blog. You will have to show me how to apply the cool backgrounds. It was great to spend time with you guys yesterday!
He is getting so big! In some of the pictures he doesn't look like a baby any more...just like a little boy!
Check out my blog to see pics of Marlee since emailing them to you didn't work!
I don't think Jordan could get any cuter!!! He has so many teeth too!
Post a Comment