Sunday, April 20, 2008

Greeting the Gilbertsons!!!

Jordan was so excited to get to meet his Grandma and Grandpa Gilbertson for the first time last weekend as well as his Uncle Darin, Aunt Amy, and cousins Cael (3 yrs.) and Ty (1 yr.). We had lots of family fun!







Dear God,
Thank you for such a wonderful and loving family...
and for a hot meal whenever I am hungry!!
-- Amen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan, Andrea, and Jordan! I'm glad I found out about this "blog"! I miss everyone and can't wait to meet my new cousin along with meeting Cael and Ty! Jordan is definetly a cutie! Love you! Dani

The G's said...

Hey Dani!! So nice to hear from you and we are glad you were able to check out our blog and the new addition to our family! We hope you are well and look forward to seeing you next... XOXOXO