Congratulations! Tania emailed me your site. Your baby is so very beautiful. I have had you in my thoughts and would love to visit but know how crazy life if with a newborn. How are you feeling? Any sleep? I have a present for you that I will send to your mom and dad's house. Give me a call one of these days or stop by when you get to Lander. Our number is 332-5843. Talk to you soon, Robyn and Jeff
1 comment:
Congratulations! Tania emailed me your site. Your baby is so very beautiful. I have had you in my thoughts and would love to visit but know how crazy life if with a newborn. How are you feeling? Any sleep? I have a present for you that I will send to your mom and dad's house. Give me a call one of these days or stop by when you get to Lander. Our number is 332-5843.
Talk to you soon,
Robyn and Jeff
Post a Comment