Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cousins Come for Visit...

We had lots of fun... with all things boy... from football games, to dog piles, to playing in the park, and yes even worms!!!








We took a day trip over to Sinks Canyon State Park (which is just over a half an hour from our house) and came upon these big fellas at the Visitor's Center -- they really aren't statues! Wild, wonderful, Wyoming!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy and Ryan! Jordon is such a cutie! He's going to be a heartbreaker. I love the pictures all the boys, it's nice to see those since I've never met them in person! Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I can't believe I said Amy! I knew who I was commenting to! Sorry Andrea!

The G's said...

Lol -- no worries. It happens to me a lot as my sister is named Amy (as well as my sister-in-law!). Hope you are well!!