Jordan and I visited Son Harvest Seasons pumpkin patch on a beautiful fall day this past weekend. We had such a great time; I'm not sure which of us had more fun!!! We missed having J's daddy there, as he was in Malta, MT for his grandfather's funeral. Grandpa Gilbertson was 90 years... and will be missed by many.
J turned 7 months this past weekend as well... Wow, how time flies when you are having fun!
J turned 7 months this past weekend as well... Wow, how time flies when you are having fun!



Click on picture above to get full effect... the facial expression says it all!


See, I do have hair!!!Proof of a good time! (video)

1 comment:
What a great time! (Our pictures will be nearly identical, just a different baby boy.) I'm also glad to see Jordan minds about as well as Carson does. lol! It does get better, though. So cute!
Post a Comment